Haptik is mobile personal assistant service that includes all the services and aims to solve user issues using the messaging channel of communication. Haptik is managed by Aakrit Vaish and Swapan Rajdev. Vaish has a BS in Industrial Engineering from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and helped set up Flurry (later acquired by Yahoo), a mobile analytics and advertising solutions, in India. He later went on to co-found Flat.to, which was acquired by CommonFloor.
Aakrit Vaish, CEO, and co-founder, spoke “If you are on the go, finding information for products and services is a pain. It requires you to open up a bunch of Google links on a small screen or have to call the company and we all are aware of the frustrations of dealing with call center support. That’s how we primarily came up with the idea,”
“Haptik personal Assistant” in google play store and install it. You just need to enter your mobile number and the app automatically verifies the One time password sent to the phone. After the successful sign in, you will be asked to use the location for the better and accurate searches.Create your profile by uploading a photo and enter your name,email, and city.
. With the growing technology, we have many apps for various services. For shopping, you have amazon, Flipkart, myntra, snap deal and much more. For finding the restaurants we have zomato. For recharges airtel, paytm etc., For booking movie tickets book my show, just tickets. For every search, we are provided with multiple results. But what If all the services are included in a single app making our work easier. Haptik logo is coloured hand with five fingers. As every finger has its own importance and its own specifications collectively relate to the incentives of a personality
Haptik is a go-to-guy whether its searching for information, completing the task or resolving any support or report or issue. An army of people completing the real tasks in real time, so that you don’t have to scout the internet or the browser through multiple apps. Main features include Genius mode and Manage your Favourites.
- Movies– the Genius mode show you the list of movies, reviews, and trailers now in theatres and u just need to on the location to find the nearby and book your tickets.
- Shopping-Gives u the details of the hottest deals of the day. Send a message of what things you need specify the colour, size, model, brand the genius mode helps u get the perfect searches for you within no time.
- Travel– This helps you with the flight bookings, check in, hotel, bus, train bookings, travel packages and the fast results of the Train PNR status. Just click it and make a quick use of them in no time.
- Most interesting part of the app: Restaurants recommendations and Reserving a table near your location
- Reminder: Reminds the to -do list, wake-up call birthday wishes, events, reminder to call, meet.
- Recharges: Easy recharges with the best deals and many other mobile services.
- Home Services: Helps in the services like appliances repair, pest control, and handyman services. For availing these services u need to enter certain information.
- Also trace the nearest ATM, bus stops, hospitals,café etc.
Few tasks which u do most frequently and essentially are “your favourites” in the app. So that you can complete your task in the fastest possible time and manage your favourites tab.
Recently updated on September 9, 2016.
Current Version: 4.5.1
Android Version Requirement: 4.0 and above
Size of the App is 6.8MB
*Elyuxen*, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tag line of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student*
It also believes in *Happiness is news*
The various work related positions of each colleges associated with Elyuxen are College Ambassadors, Marketing Manager’s, Writer’s, Editor’s, Reporter’s etc.
Elyuxen also gives internship opportunities, discounts in coaching centres and free workshops to the student’s.