Significance of Bindi: Hinduism is the oldest religion. Hinduism defines the propaganda of the living .It describes the art of living .
Why Indian men and women put bindi?
Orthodoxical Belief or Some science behind it ?
‘Bindi’ word is derived from the root verb ‘bhid’ or ‘bhind’. BINDU means a point or drop or circle . It is the point of divergence and convergence. Bindi is considered the point at which creation begins and may become unity. There are seven muladhara chakras in our body. Chakras are the energy centres in our body . They contain invisible energy. One of them is BINDHU CHAKRA OR Ajna Chakra. To activate this Ajna chakra, bindhu (sindhur) is kept in between the eye brows. There are several methods to activate this chakra . This is the one among them.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
BENEFITS OF THE BINDI
- It improves the concentration.
- It improves the blood supply to the face and brain muscles.
- Beats the Insomnia .
- Retains the positive energy.
- It is also believed that this point helps a person awaken to the world that cannot be seen by the two physical eyes.
so, keep a bindi on your fore-head achieve a great concentration and get the good grade.