TSPSC recruitment 2017 Notification: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), in its latest recruitment notification, has announced 277 vacancies for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers at tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who all are searching for government engineering jobs can now apply visiting the official website. The commission has said that the last date for submitting the online application is 16/12/2017.
According to the official notification, the Commission may conduct the examination either through computer-based recruitment test (CBRT) or offline OMR based examination of objective type. Candidates must note that before applying for the posts, they shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR, the official notification stated.Pay later option with Paytm and users get 20,000 as loan
TSPSC recruitment 2017 Notification: Here are the details of the posts:-
1. Name of the post: Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in RWS&S Department
2. No. of Vacancies- 277 posts.
3. Age limit: 18- 44 years.
4. Pay scale: Rs Rs. 37,100-91,450 (RPS-2015)
5. Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sec. A & B of AMIE Examination Conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
6. Exam fee: Each applicant must pay Rs 200 towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs 120 towards Examination Fee.
The commission has said that the written examination will be conducted in Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal, Nizamabad. TSPSC has also requested the candidates to keep the details of the relevant documents like . i. Aadhar number, educational qualification details, Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate etc ready while uploading their OTR Applications.Facebook
*Elyuxen*, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tag line of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student*
It also believes in *Happiness is news*
The various work related positions of each colleges associated with Elyuxen are College Ambassadors, Marketing Manager’s, Writer’s, Editor’s, Reporter’s etc.
Elyuxen also gives internship opportunities, discounts in coaching centres and free workshops to the student’s.