TS TET results are declared by the Department of School Education

The Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2017 results are declared by the Department of School Education Hyderabad, as per media reports. Candidates can check their results from the official website:  tstet.cgg.gov.in Nakshatram review, Nakshatram movie is the terrible thing to watch

The TS TET 2017 examination was conducted on 23 July by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana in 31 districts of the state. Apply as student news reporter from your college
The final answer key for this test was released on 29 July on the TS TET official website. Facebook Twitter Instagram
Candidates who applied for teaching posts in Classes 1 to 5 attempted Paper 1 examinations. Paper 2 was for upper primary section for Classes 6 to 8.
Candidates belonging to the general category will have to score 60 percent or above in order to clear the examination. while the cut-off for those from backward classes is 50 percent and above. Those from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and the differently abled must score 40 percent or more in order to qualify the examination.
According to the survey and statistics, 20 percent of weight age is given to TS TET scores while the remaining 80 percent is for the written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).Gautam Nanda Review || Gautam Nanda is good point with bad taking

STEPS TO CHECK: Here’s how candidates can check the TS TET 2017 results:
Go to the official TS TET website: tstet.cgg.gov.in
Click on the result link for TS TET 2017.
Enter the details like you did in your registration form (hall ticket number in the relevant fields).
Download the results and take a print out for future reference.

Validity: The TET 2017 scores are valid for seven years.

Fidaa movie review : Fidaa is a well made honest love story by Shekar kammula

Author: Elyuxen

*Elyuxen*, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tag line of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student*
It also believes in *Happiness is news*

The various work related positions of each colleges associated with Elyuxen are College Ambassadors, Marketing Manager’s, Writer’s, Editor’s, Reporter’s etc.
Elyuxen also gives internship opportunities, discounts in coaching centres and free workshops to the student’s.

Leave a Reply