Hyderabad: The Centre for Specialization in Business and Innovation of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, will hold the first-ever national-level model of the World Economic Forum, The Asymmetric Shock, in Hyderabad on 3rd and 4thMarch. The event shall replicate the sessions of the World Economic Forum, ‘Asymmetric Shock’ encapsulates the functioning of the World Economic Forum. The Forum comprises of delegates from countries all over the world who will discuss and deliberate on topics of economic interests. Candidates are expected to register either as single or double delegations. Based on the outcome of the discussion, recommendations will be framed in the mutual interest of all participating members.
Awards and prizes for participation: The first, second and third best delegate shall be awarded cash prizes, merchandise and trophies worth up to Rs. 75,000. In addition, each candidate shall receive participating certificates and the winners shall receive certificates of appreciation.
Date: March 3 to 4, 2018
Venue: Symbiosis Law School-Hyderabad, Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway, Village: Mamidipalle, Mandal: Nandigama, District: Rangareddy, Telangana.
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRtU9pp8qvFg6t6MMNpZsYfdylW-XjoO6bikTnX4Xgbnvcaw/viewform
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of previous experience of MUN, parliamentary debates etc.
- The selected candidates must make an online payment of a total fee of Rs. 2,000, inclusive of accommodation, food, travel and registration.
- Double delegations will have to pay a fee of Rs. 3,800, inclusive of the above.
- The payment must be made within 1 week of the announcement of the first selection list.
- The last date for registeration is Feb 2, 2018.
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Shruti Ganguli +91-9284782091, Aishwarya Chevuturi +91-8978844288, or Palakh Agarwal +9119922911955.
The idea of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar on the principles of vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’. Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in education of Symbiosis International University, Pune.