Micro Focus Software India- Software Jobs for MCA,BE/B.Tech(CSE, EEE, ECE, IT) Graduates -2016/2017.
Eligibility :2016 and 2017 passed outs.
Last Date :16 Feb 2018
Micro Focus Software India Pvt Ltd – Job Details Indian Researchers from IIT-Hyderabad develop New memory technology
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE, IT),MCA from 2016/ 2017 Batches with an aggregate of 70% and above.
- Identification and capture test cases
- Testing all aspects of product like functional testing, component testing
- Regression of bugs fixed
- Reproduce the environment under which the bug occurred as reported by customer
- Reporting of the issue identified as per the Novell defined process. Follow us on Facebook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good aptitude
- Exposure to programming skills
- Positive attitude
Job Location: Bangalore
Date of Joining: Immediate
Note: The job role is for Contract Position
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role : IT Software-Engineer
About Micro Focus Software India Pvt Ltd
At Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd, a Micro Focus Company., we design and build software that makes people more productive and work environments more secure and easier to manage. Regardless of how or where people work.
We support thousands of organizations around the world with products that enable your workforce in the office and on the go. These solutions include endpoint management, collaboration, and file and networking solutions.
Tips for attending an Interview:
1. Conduct Research on the Employer, Hiring Manager, and Job Opportunity
2. Review Common Interview Questions and Prepare Your Responses
3. Dress for Success
4. Arrive on Time, Relaxed and Prepared for the Interview
5. Make Good First Impressions
A cardinal rule of interviewing is to be polite and offer warm greetings to everyone you meet from the parking attendant to the receptionist to the hiring manager. Employers often are curious how job applicants treat staff members and your job offer could easily be derailed if you’re rude or arrogant to any of the staff. When it’s time for the interview, keep in mind that first impressions the impression interviewers get in the first few seconds of meeting you can make or break an interview.
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student