India: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) has released its mains and interview results of Specialist Officers (SO), Clerk VII Final Result and PO CWE VII Interview Final Results on its official website: ibps.in.The exam was conducted on January 28 2018 and the IBPS SO preliminary exam was conducted on December 30 and 31, 2018. Almost 7,000 posts were announced for the clerical posts by the IBPS in various banks across the country, this year. T-Hub to Extend Soon.
- Log on to the IBPS’s official website: ibps.in.
- On the homepage, click on the CWE Specialist Officers link.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers (SO) VII
- After that, click on the link which reads ‘Combined result for Main Exam & Interview for CRP SPL – VII’
- Enter your registration number, roll number and password and date of birth along with the captcha.
- Log in to see the results and take a printout for future reference.
- The list of candidates who will be provisionally allotted the given posts would be put up on the IBPS’s official website till May 1. Provisional allotment for the said posts has been done based on the basis of merit-cum-preference and the guidelines issued by the Government. Follow us on Facebook.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies.
The services are:
- Project consultation: assistance in conducting examinations for recruitment and promotion
- Assessment centers that help organizations in identifying the knowledge and skills of applicants for the suitable positions
- Personality assessments using group exercises and interviews to identify the candidates’ higher cognitive skills
- Training programmes for senior staff to help develop their observational and interviewing skills
- Workshops for people who design their own question papers
- Lists of experts who can conduct interviews or group exercises effectively.
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student