Design Engineer Jobs for Electronics, EEE, ECE Graduates -2017
NXP Semiconductors – Job Details
- BE/Btech, ME/Mtech (EEE, ECE, VLSI, Microelectronics) from 2016 & 2017 batch with 70% in throughout academics. Hyderabad Man’s Inspiring sparrow story.
Job Description for Design Engineer:
- Motivated to work in Analog domain
- Knowledge of Analog components
- Good understanding of circuit theory
- Good knowledge of CMOS devices (Mandatory)
- Basic understanding of Cadence tool. Follow us on Facebook.
Desired Skills for Design Engineer:
- Good Communication skills
- Good in aptitude
- Good in logical reasoning
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 4.5 – 5 LPA
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
Job Role: IT Software-Engineer
About NXP Semiconductors
The electronics industry is being driven by four megatrends that are helping shape our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security, and Health. Connecting to these trends and enabling Secure Connections for a Smarter World, NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Building on its expertise in High-Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the application areas Connected Car, Security, Portable & Wearable and Internet of Things. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries and posted revenue of $5.65 billion in 2014. Find out more at nxp.com.
Interview Tips for Design Engineer :
- Common questions.Consider the most likely questions that you are going to be asked before you even get to the interview. This way you are ready and won’t get stuck for something to say. The most frequent interview questions can all be prepared for.
- Knowing a thing or two about your potential employer will assist you in the interview.
- Consider appearances.In most businesses looking smart is a given so you should think about what to wear carefully.
- Focus. On the day of an interview, allow plenty of time to get there without rushing or being stressed by delays. Take everything you might need such as notebooks, pens and a copy of your CV.
- Smile. A smile can be a powerful tool at a first meeting.
- Ask something.Never say you have nothing to ask at the interview. It makes you seem disinterested so always have a few questions to ask your interviewer planned in advance.
- Make notes. Even if you are taking everything in, making a note creates the impression that you are paying full attention.
- End positively.When the interview is approaching an end try to conclude on a positive note.
For further Details click here.
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student