BPCL Recruitment notification 2018: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment of Mechanical Engineers as Management Trainees through GATE – 2018. The BPCL MT 2018 Online registration close on 5th January 2018 and close on 2nd February 2018.
BPCL Recruitment notification 2018 Age Limit (as on 01/06/2018):
(a) General Candidates – Maximum 25 years (born on or after 2nd June 1993)
(b) OBC (Non-Creamy layer) – Maximum 28 years (Born on or after 02.06.1990)
(c) SC/ST – Maximum 30 years (Born on or after 02.06.1988)
(d) PWD (Persons with disability) with degree of disability 40% or above – Age relaxation of up to 10 years (Born on or after 02.06.1983)
(e) Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 – Age relaxation of up to 5 years
(f) Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India) – Age relaxation of up to 5 years.
Emoluments: Basic Salary of ₹ 24,900/- (Scale of Pay ₹ 24,900 – ₹ 50,500/-)
BPCL Recruitment notification 2018 Eligibility:
(1) Full time, B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes.
(2) Candidates should have passed the degree on the first attempt.
(3) Candidates with Integrated Courses or courses with 5 years or more course duration would not be eligible to apply for the position.
(4) The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
(5) Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
(6) Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
(7) Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non- Creamy Layer/NCL) categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree examination.
(8) The applicable minimum percentage of marks for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) /Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates is 50%.
(9) Candidates in the final year of engineering belonging to General and OBC (NCL) categories should have secured minimum 60% marks (in aggregate up to last semester), relaxable to 50% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
BPCL Recruitment notification 2018 Selection Process:
(1) GATE SCORES -> Shortlisting based on GATE-2018 Scores in Mechanical Discipline.
(2) Further Shortlisting -> Group Discussions (GD) / Alternate selection methodology and Personal Interviews.
(3) Final Selection -> Based on Medical Fitness in Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment notification 2018: Eligible Interested candidates are first required to register GATE 2018 Exam Online on or before 05/10/2017. Next Register on BPCL’s website after obtaining GATE 2018 registration number from
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student