The Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Workshop is scheduled on 24 Feb 2018 at Lemon tree Hotel, Hitech City Hyderabad.
About The Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Event:
The workshop is for Students, Blockchain Enthusiast, Developers, Architects, leaders in the said space. They are anticipating highly profiled participation representing delegation from renowned corporates, leading Investors & Family offices, select DLT/Blockchain/Crypto Startups, Reputed Academia.
The workshop will include the following- Key Note- Panel Discussion- Use Case Deliberations- Q&A and Networking Session addressing some of the most challenging & ambitious issues around Blockchain, DLT & Crypto-economy.
Participants will be awarded the Certificate. Admissions to Part-Time Ph.D. / M.S. Research Program 2017-18 by JNTU.
Speakers Profile Include:
1. Per Lind, Co-Founder IOTA, Top 10 and Worlds Most Promising Cryptocurrency in IOT Blockchain.
2.Ramesh Loganathan, Cheif Innovation Officer, Govt Of Telangana & Innovation Professor, IIIT Hyderabad.
3. Prashanna Lohar, Digital and Innovation Head, DCB Bank.
4. Reekrit Serai, Co-Chair CII ( Confederation of Indian Industries)
5.Ritesh Modi-, Ex- Microsoft Evangelist and Author of 4 famous Books in Blockchain and ethereum. His Book is being launched in over 180 Countries.
6. Prashant Surana, Co-Founder Snapper Tech, Indias Most Promising Blockchain Tech & Innovation Startup -2017, CIO Review.
7. Sripal Jain, CPA(USA), CA and International Tax Expert & Advisor.
8. Vinita Surana, Managing Director Surana Group of Companies, Serial Entrepreneur, Founder VinVinSituation.
9. Rama Iyer, Cheif Strategy Officer- T hub
10. Raj Phani, Co-Founder & CEO Zaggle.
11. Felix Mohr, Germany, ICO & Cryptocurrency Expert, Investor and Community Lover. Follow us on Facebook.
Topics for Workshop:
1.What is Blockchain?
2. Government role in Blockchain.
3. Types of Blockchain.
4.Transaction and Legal compliances.
6. Invest in Cryptocurrency.
7.How to trade your Cryptocurrency.
8.How to pick your Cryptocurrency.
9.Future of Cryptocurrency.
10.Legal and Taxations.
11.ICO and creating your own Cryptocurrency.
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student