Regular and Supplementary Exam schedule for B.Tech (CCC) (R09) (R07): Jntuh has released exam schedule of Regular / Supplementary Exam for the B. Tech (CCC) I Year, (09, 08 & 07Batches) II Year (09, 08 & 07 Batches), III Year (09, 08 & 07 Batches) & IV year (09, 08 & 07 Batches) will be held during February. TSCHE Chairman T. Papi Reddy said Students should not concentrate more on Political issues
The students who appear for the Regular and Supplementary Exam may note that the examinations are commencing from 05-02-2018 and informed that the on-line registration for University the exam will be carried out as per the time scheduled given below.
On-line registration without late fee for B.Tech (CCC) Regular and Supplementary Exam: 02. 01. 2018 – 12. 01. 2018
Registration with late fee of Rs.100/-: 13. 01. 2018 – 18. 01. 2018
Registration with late fee of Rs.1000/-: 19. 01. 2018 – 24. 01. 2018
Registration with late fee of Rs.2000/-: 25. 01. 2018 – 30. 01. 2018
Registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-: 31. 01. 2018 – 03. 02. 2018
Fee Particulars for B.Tech (CCC) Regular and Supplementary Exam
Fee for Memorandum of Marks per year Rs. 10/-
Examination Fee for each Theory course Rs. 150/-
The details of portal for online registration and payment of Examination fee are enclosed herewith. On-line registration will be closed strictly as per the above schedule. Follow us on Facebook
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES who are appearing for B.Tech (CCC) Regular and Supplementary Exam
The B. Tech. (CCC) students who wish to apply for the University examination are informed to note the new procedure for making the Exam fee payment and for the submission of the application for the B. Tech. (CCC). Examinations.
1. Visit the University Examinations portal at the URL http://registrations.jntuh.ac.in/olrccc
2. Select the regular / backlog subjects, year-wise, for which the registrations are to be performed using the appropriate menu service.
3. If not uploaded earlier upload your passport size digital photograph in the same registrations portal. Ensure that the quality of the digital photo is very good. The uploaded photograph must be in the jpg (JPEG) format size below 50kb. If it is in other formats, it should be converted to JPEG format.
4. Obtain the printout of the PDF file corresponding to your subject registration details from the same registrations portal.
5. Make the payment online, either by using the Visa / Master credit/debit cards or by generating the SBH online challan.
6. The photocopies of PDF receipt generated in case of payment by payment-gateway or the University copy of the SBH challan in case of challan payment should be taken.
7. The copy of the printout of the registration receipt (item 4 above) and the payment receipt (as in item 6 above) should be tagged/stapled and send by post to “B. Tech (CCC) cell, Office of the Director, SCDE, Administrative Building, JNTU Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, 500 085”
8. You are informed to contact cell no. 9704033577, 9989980170 if there are any registrations related problems.
9. The students are informed to download the hall-tickets from the same portal using the ‘Download Hall-ticket’ service from 5 days before the start of examinations.
General Instructions who are appearing for B.Tech (CCC) Regular and Supplementary Exam:
1. All the candidates are informed to carry their valid identity cards while writing their examinations and whenever they visit the SCDE office for any query or forgetting any certificates/marks memos. If the validity of the identity card is expired, the students must renew their identity cards immediately.
2. All the students must note that the examination fee is Rs.150/‐ per theory subject/lab exam (for I to IV years) and Rs. 150/‐ for viva‐voce (for a final year only).
3. ALL THE STUDENTS SHALL ALSO PAY THE FEE FOR MARKS MEMO @ RS.10/‐ PER YEAR, ALONG WITH THE EXAM FEE, WITHOUT FAIL.
4. The total amount payable towards examination fee should include exam fee for all the Theory Subjects, Viva‐Voce fee, the fee for a memorandum of marks @ Rs.10/‐ per year and the Late Fee, wherever applicable.
5. The candidates are held personally responsible for all the entries made in the online application form/hall ticket and any incorrect information or information suppressed will entitle disciplinary action against the candidates.
6. The results of examinations will be informed only through website www.jntuh.ac.in and students should download the Memorandum of Marks from the website. The original marks memos can be taken in person whenever the students visit SCDE Office.
7. The Examination Centers will be at their respective contact centers only. The change of examination center (other than original contact center) will not be permitted.
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student