JNTU Releases Notification for Admissions into Part-Time Ph.D. / M.S. Research Program 2017-2018 by JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD.
Instructions to the Candidates :
photocopies of certificates for scrutiny should be submitted on or before 26-02-2018.
Candidates who applied for admission into part-time Ph.D. program, ref. given above, and qualified in written test conducted by JNTUH and the candidates having NET / SLET (TS/AP) / GATE (Valid) / M.Phil. etc, where the exemption of qualifying test is applicable are required to submit photocopies of all the supporting documents, and the original documents must be produced at the time of interview for verification by the committee. Telangana Government to launch database site for Land records.
After scrutiny, the eligible candidates are called for interviews and PPT presentation. Without submission of photocopies of certificates and other supporting documents on or before 26.02.2018, the candidates are not permitted for an interview. Follow us on Facebook.
The documents to be submitted for Ph.D. / M.S. Research Program includes:
- i) UG and PG consolidated/year wise or semester wise marks memos, to evaluate the percentage of marks secured.
- ii) No Objection Certificate from the present employer on the Organization / Institute / Company letterhead with issuing authority contact number and e-mail ID.
iii) Candidates who are qualified in NET / SLET (TS/AP) / GATE (Valid) / M.Phil. etc. as per the norms have to submit the certificate and marks memo/scorecard.
- iv) Copies of the publications, Journal papers and Conference papers etc, if any of the candidate in the relevant subject of research.
- v) Candidates who belong to BC/SC/ST category shall submit the copy of caste certificate.
- vi) Plan and objectives of research work proposal, with a title and at least 500 words write-up and it is signed by the candidate.
vii) Letter copy stating that the availability of the required research facilities including a list of equipments at the place of work or at a suitable organization where the candidate is intended to do the research work.
Note by JNTU:
- Submit all copies at the Office of Directorate of admissions, JNTUH kukatpally.
- The last date for submission is 26-02-2018 by 5 PM.
- In case the above copies are attached along with the application form then there is no need to submit the same again.
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student