HYDERABAD: The online Admission processing for post-graduate medical degree and diploma courses for the academic year 2018-19 began on 23-3-2018, stated a notification According to the notification, national eligibility-cum-entrance test (PG)-qualified candidates seeking admission to colleges affiliated to KNR University, Warangal, and Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences in Hyderabad, can submit online applications till March 28. Additional DGP of Maharashtra V V Laxminarayana quits Indian Police Service.
Telangana government and the Union health ministry had reduced the cut-off for NEET (PG) last year by fixing it at 42.5 percentile for general category, 32.5 for reserved category and 37.5 for PWD (persons with disabilities) candidates and This year, the cut-off score has been rechecked and changed accordingly. Follow us on Facebook.
Details of Admission processing and Registration fee:
“Since many service doctors had qualified for NEET (PG), various state governments had represented the Centre to reduce the cutoff marks. This year the cutoff marks have been revised considering an increase in a number of candidates,” said an Association member.As per the notification, the registration fee is Rs 3,800 for general and backward category candidates, SC/ST will have to pay Rs 3,300.
What is NEET- PG and its Admission processing?
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation, popularly known as NEET PG, is the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses. NEET PG has replaced AIPGMEE and DNB CET and will now enable admissions to all Government, Private and Deemed medical colleges across the country. NEET PG is valid for admissions to 50 %.
NEET PG APPLICATION DETAILS
NEET PG application form is a five-step process. All the steps are mandatory in order to successfully fill up the application form:
- Go to the official link to fill up the application form.
- Create a profile – Candidates have to enter their contact details.
- Apply for NEET PG – Once a candidate has successfully created their profile, they have to fill the NEET PG application form.
- Exam Centre – Candidates have to choose a preferred location where s/he would like to take the exam.
- Make online payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee (Rs. 3750 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) online by using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking facilities.
Elyuxen, a student newspaper where students get to work as well as publish all the news related to colleges in and around Hyderabad. It is the first ever student newspaper in South India which is successfully running. The beauty and the tagline of this newspaper is it is *For the student, by the student, of the student